Soulstone is a core warlock ability learned at level 18. It creates a Soulstone that stores the targeted player’s soul (or the warlock), allowing that player to resurrect. If the spell is cast on a dead player, that player is instantly resurrected.
But a warlock may only soulstone one target at a time. And the conjured soulstone is soulbound and unique. If the stored player dies, they will be offered the opportunity to reincarnate on the spot, or to be released as a ghost in the normal way. Then I’d like to share the fast ways to farm soulstone as follows:
1. In the central mining field of Silverfrost Mountains Soulstone Plains, Mining Engineer will be refreshed every half an hour. The opponent can go kill the other’s Engineer.
2. The party that kills the other’s Engineer first can occupy the mining machine of both sides. The mission of guarding the mining machine will open.
3. The party that guards the mining machine can kill the refreshed monster beside mining machine to get lots of essence. At the same time, there will be Lingshi mine which can bring Lingshi after being collected.
4. During the period of guarding mining machine, NPC and opponents will attack. The player who guards the mining machine can kill to get essence. With the NPC beside the mining machine, you can exchange rewards.
5. The player who offers mining machine can kill NPC to get essence and finish the mission of guarding mining machine.
6. Guarding mining machine lasts for 30 minutes. After successfully guard for three times, the battle will open. The party that wins defends, and the party that loses attacks.
In addition, the Soulstone Plains is the main source of Soulstones and Moonstones which are used to upgrade your weapons and accessories. You earn Prestige for killing both enemy players and NPCs, and you can trade Prestige for Faction Contribution Points, buffs for the battle itself, and Soulstone Pouches. There are also a large amount of dailies available from this area that award Soulstones, gold, experience, and Faction Contribution Points.
When the Silverfrost Mountains expansion releases, and once you hit level 50, you’ll want to make the Soulstone Plains a regular part of your adventures.