The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, generating him unmatched at dealing and avoiding damage. He can proficiently use a shield but is equally comfy slashing away with an effective two-hander or fighting with weapons in both hands. His strong arms can draw the strings of your heaviest and most lethal longbows. His very honed reflexes give him a cat-like capability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist is usually a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is nicely deserved. Within this Post, U4GM Will share Poe 3.3 Duelist Builds for Gladiator, Champion, and Slayer for you
[PoE 3.3 Slayer Build] Awesome Single Target DPS Oni-Goroshi, Blade Flurry, Embrace the Madness Slayer Build
This Build Even with low budget gear this build has excellent evident speed, amazing single target DPS, and high survivability. This Build was lucky to obtain two swords in about 6-7 hours of farming, and they have been strictly identical, so This Build decided to possess a single for map clearing and one particular for single target and to swap based on the scenario.
This Build chose Reave for clearing because This Build had in no way attempted this skill prior to and with all the recent up in AoE it seemed to become capable to Clear virtually the whole screen with no moving. Single target skill is going to be Blade Flurry simply because This Build has performed several builds on it and as it isn’t my favorite skill, it has wonderful single target DPS.
The character is a Slayer simply because its leech capabilities will make it simpler to deal with the damage from Her Embrace. Additionally, it includes a large number of cool items: 20% culling strike, immune to bleeding and stun while leeching, onslaught, more damage if you’ve killed recently.
For numbers have a look at my PoB: 7000 HP / 80% crit possibility / 1 M DPS on Shaper with realistic setup / 50% movement speed / Much less than ten Poe exalted orb one particular month after league begins.
+ good clear speed
+ astounding single target DPS melts bosses
+ invincible in uber lab
+ spending budget friendly simply because you get your 6L free of charge
+ Slayer ascendancy + Her Embrace tends to make you immune to pretty much all the things
+ can do all content (99% of it)
+ incredibly higher leech will let you Facetank loads of items
– can’t do these map mods :
– no leech
– no regen
– 60% less recovery
– elemental reflect
– physical reflect (unless you may equip Sibyl’s Lament)
Soul of Lunaris for the lowered physical damage taken and enhanced movement speed even though mapping
Soul of Solaris is going to be great for bosses (mostly if you will find no adds)
Soul of Arakawa for the reduced DoTs damage in case your leech isn’t high enough
Soul of Gruthkul with captured Erebix to minimize attack speed of mobs and bosses
Attack and Cast speed in the event you have killed recently (great all around)
Harm penetrates resistances for those who haven’t killed not too long ago (only appropriate for bosses)
Ancestral Protector grants increased attack speed
Blade Flurry elevated harm
Blood Rage grants elevated attack speed
Or any lowered mana reserved to be capable to drop Enlighten
Pick one particular you like because gloves enchant are just about useless for this build (and I got spiked gloves, so I do not wish to overwrite the explicit on them)
Get Frost Blades initially and use it with Ancestral Contact + whatever assistance gems you want/need
– It’s ok to have a single target skill inside your swap weapon also
– In case you have a Tabula place Ancestral Warchief in it with support gems you get from the vendor
– Reave is level 12, get it as quickly as you are able to and get started leveling it
– Upgrade/Add support gems as you level
– Never invest in important strikes as well early because you will not be able to deal with the damage from Her Embrace
– Constantly try to cap your fire resistance so Her Embrace doesn’t also significantly damage
– Began the tree with all these useless points you might want to take to acquire for the fascinating ones: http://poeurl.com/bJPU
– Mana and life leech are useless throughout leveling for the reason that your harm is as well low get something from the leech. Use warlord’s mark rather with blasphemy
– Then get life nodes (your 6L skill in sword will do enough harm to not care about taking damage nodes appropriate now): http://poeurl.com/bJPV
– Get Blade Flurry at level 28 in act 3
– Get the best colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in action 4 whenever you each of the correct assistance gems come to be available
– Do the lab as soon as possible, using the suitable life pool as well as your DPS it’s effortless
– Now you have got to take some damage nodes to get access for the other life nodes: http://poeurl.com/bJPX
– Get much more damage and some mana/life leech: http://poeurl.com/bJPY
– From right here get the nodes you’ll need harm for those who really feel your Damage is low, life leech if you feel your damage will provide you with sufficient life or if Her Embrace does too a great deal damage, accuracy if it gets under 89%.
– Do not get Vaal Pact ahead of maps it really is not necessary, get crit nodes in the finish if you ascendancy and leech can sustain your life even with higher harm from Her Embrace
Video Hyperlink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=035ZBI6kkUc
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/EPySZZ8C
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/bJPw
Example Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2072492
[PoE 3.3 Champion Build] Quite fun and Demonic Reave MTX looks amazing Champion Build
After you look for “Top Tier” within a build which has many specifications that ought to meet. It needs to be entertaining and engaging, not expense an extraordinary quantity of currency, and maybe a league starter using the capability to do all content later on as you upgrade and invest inside your character. On major of this, it will have to have rapid movement or move skills and not need to worry about any weird concerns that ruin builds for you.
All in all, obtaining a build that suits me and has all of these factors is usually a tall order to fill. Luckily I have perfected the second build in my series that fits each of the criteria. The reave/blurry genuine champion build which suits me just as completely! Hope you all love!
+ Quite exciting and engaging build to play
+ Demonic Reave MTX looks awesome!
+ Incredibly speedy pace build
+ Remarkable movement speed with whirling blades
+ Very decent are clear
+ One of the very best single target gems in the game
+ Terrific evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
+ Absolutely free 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
+ Free of charge fortify on 100% of the time
+ Stun immune
+ Can do almost all map mods
+ Capable to perform all content material
+ Awesome defensive capabilities
+ Easy/Cheap to gear with an area for numerous improvements as you get much more currency
– Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps aren’t doable
– Can not leech maps will not be achievable
– Could be decently highly-priced to completely min/max yourself for endgame gear
– Cleave is usually employed to level the complete way till level 38 if you get multistrike. four Link it any time you can with the onslaught, melee physical damage and Maim.
– Setup a four-link Blade flurry for single target with melee Phys dmg, Conc impact, ELE dmg with attacks.
– Use any 1 hand uncommon weapon with the flattest Phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed doesn’t matter considerably at this point although I hate slow Weapons personally. The base doesn’t matter at all right here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e, is outstanding in the course of EARLY leveling. Once you will need leech, you might want to have a Claw for soul raker passive.
– Use ornament in the east claw as quickly as you’ll be able to and upgrade to Bloodseeker claw as soon as you’ll be able to soon after that.
– For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves etc.) try to obtain a proper quantity of res and any life you can.
– Use a mana flask till your mana leech is fantastic enough to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana speedily.
– In conjunction with your regular leveling uniques including Goldrim, wanderlust, tabla, and so on.
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/VggYRSnF
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yd2pzxva
Example Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351
[PoE 3.3 Gladiator Build] Very enjoyable Tanky HC Crit Kinetic Blast Gladiator
Lycosidae provides us 100% likelihood to hit which can be fantastic for hitting critical strikes. Corona Solaris offers us a totally free blind aura, elevated crit when the enemy is blinded and added fire harm. Thief’s Torment for sustaining mana and have crazy life gained on hit. Belly with the Beast for much more Life or Queen on the Forest for more evasion and bit far more resistance.
+ Effortless to hit max block by block.
+ robust against bosses which have walled rooms.
+ Quite entertaining.
– Cannot run physical or elemental reflect.
– Terrible for bosses that never have walls.
Bandits: Kill All for two passive points.
You’ll be able to level as sunder or as a wanderer, is determined by your playstyle.
At level two Grab an Onslaught gem.
At level four Grab a Decoy Totem gem.
At level 12 Start off using Storm Prison wand, Lycosidae shield, and Barrage skill gem.
At level 24 Grab your self a Wrath gem and an Assassin’s Mark gem.
At level 30 Equip a Thief’s Torment ring that will help with sustaining mana and life plus a Tywzel wand.
At level 34 Grab a Lightning Golem gem.
At level 38 Grab your self Cast When Harm Taken gem in addition to a Curse On Hit gem.
At level 59 Grab a Moonsorrow wand till you may afford a Corona Solaris.
At level 63 Use Corona Solaris till you could get your hands on a critical physical wand.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7x7qole
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/QNtPeHTJ
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147604